- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
From the edge of the Arctic tundra to the Great Lakes, the little brown bat owns the night by using echolocation to locate its insect prey.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 7,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Depicts a brown bat descending upon its prey with engraved full moon in the background.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this innovative 2017 1 oz Silver Brown Bat coin to your cart today!
The reverse design by Canadian artist Calder Moore brings the viewer face-to-face with the little brown bat. Rhodium plating represents the dark night sky that fills most of the field, save for the full moon that is faithfully engraved at the center. The enhanced shine of the coin’s Silver surface mimics the effect of lunar luminosity in this nocturnal setting, where a little brown bat suddenly makes its presence known overhead. The rhodium-plated hunter appears like a shadowy figure in the night thanks to a matte finish. And with moonlight spilling down across its back and outstretched wings, the bat’s engraved features are faintly visible.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 8, 2017
I was so excited to receive this coin and it did not disappoint! The black bat and sky make the moon shine so bright and the detail is amazing. I hope to see more from this nocturnal collection!
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.