2018 Tokelau 1 oz Silver $5 Leopard Shark
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
As low as $2.29 per coin over spot!
|1 - 19||$19.76||$19.97||$20.58|
|20 - 99||$19.36||$19.56||$20.17|
|100 - 499||$19.06||$19.26||$19.85|
- Product Details
Product DetailsAs low as $2.29 per coin over spot!
This 2018 1 oz Silver coin from the tropical New Zealand territory of Tokelau features a Leopard Shark.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 come in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 come in mint boxes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Mintage 250,000 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II along with the Tuluma, which is the national symbol of Tokelau. The Tuluma is a wooden tackle box used by the fishermen of Tokelau, inscribed with “Tokelau mot e Atua” meaning “Tokelau for God,” referencing the influence of Christianity in Tokelau.
- Reverse: Shows a full view of a Leopard Shark swimming through kelp.
- Sovereign coin backed by the government of Tokelau.
Protect your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Leopard Shark is the subject of the fifth release of a 12-coin series. Add this Leopard Shark Silver coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.