- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 come in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 come in mint boxes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Mintage 250,000 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II along with the Tuluma, which is the national symbol of Tokelau. The Tuluma is a wooden tackle box used by the fishermen of Tokelau, inscribed with “Tokelau mot e Atua” meaning “Tokelau for God,” referencing the influence of Christianity in Tokelau.
- Reverse: Shows a full view of a Leopard Shark swimming through kelp.
- Sovereign coin backed by the government of Tokelau.
Protect your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Leopard Shark is the subject of the fifth release of a 12-coin series. Add this Leopard Shark Silver coin to your cart today!
60% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:A gold bug I am not
Date:Aug 31, 2018
An Okay silver bullion coin. A little lack-luster. But it is a tad better then a bullion coin. Protective packaging was a plastic bag, which is not a total negative because it arrived in great condition shipping packaging! As usual APMEX delivered quickly and discretely! Another good job AMPEX!!!!
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.