Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- The Buffalo coin contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Comes in original packaging from the mint.
- Mintage of only 50,000.
- This is the only issue of U.S. paper money for which an American Indian was selected as the central feature. The Bureau of Engraving and Printing (BEP) produced this beautifully detailed replica especially for this set. Signed certificates of authenticity are included for both the BEP’s engraving and the U.S. Mint’s Silver Dollar.
- Obverse: Depicts a combination of three different Indian chiefs who had posed for James Earle Fraser sometime in the early 1890s. The same design was previously used on Buffalo nickels from 1913 to 1938.
- Reverse: Design originated from Black Diamond, a 1,550-pound bison located in New York’s Central Park Zoo in the early 1900s.
Add this unique coin and currency set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.