Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 0.1607 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Presented in a Justice League themed protective sleeve. The purchase of the first Silver note in the Justice League note series, Batman, also includes a special six-note collector's album. This Cyborg Silver note will fit in the collector's album.
- Limited mintage of 50,000 notes.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year, face value, year of issue and metal content.
- Reverse: Features the half-human, half-machine Cyborg, from the movie "Justice League", along with the iconic Justice League movie logo. The note features a combination of engraving and colorized printing. The note's mintage number is also printed on the note.
- Guaranteed by the New Zealand Mint.
The second silver foil note in the Justice League series is a must-have for any superhero fan! Add this 5 gram Justice League Cyborg Silver Foil Note to your cart today!
New Zealand Mint:
The New Zealand Mint is a privately owned company in Auckland, New Zealand. It is the only privately owned mint in New Zealand, purchasing refined Gold from international sources to produce coins. They have established their reputation over the past four decades for their high quality design as exhibited by their innovative commemorative Gold and Silver bullion products. The only Precious Metal mint in New Zealand, the mint uses the tag-line “Minters of the South Pacific” and produces collector and bullion coins for a number of pacific nations, including Fiji, the Cook Islands, Niue and Tuvalu.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.