2018 Niue 1 oz Gold $250 Star Wars: Darth Vader Lightsaber BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The third release in the STAR WARS bullion series by the New Zealand Mint features Darth Vader, yielding his lightsaber! The coin is commemorated in .9999 fine Gold.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Limited mintage of 25,000 pieces.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features an officially licensed, close-up image of Darth Vader with his Lightsaber, which is raised and polished. This is set against a matte background featuring the Imperial logo. The reverse also features the metal weight, purity, stamp of the Lucasfilm Ltd. copyright and New Zealand Mint logo for further authentication.
- Guaranteed by the New Zealand Mint.
Be sure to grab this highly collectible coin immortalized in .9999 fine Gold. Add this 1 oz Star Wars Darth Vader Lightsaber coin to your cart today! And may the Force be with you!
New Zealand Mint:
The New Zealand Mint is a privately owned company in Auckland, New Zealand. It is the only privately owned mint in New Zealand, purchasing refined Gold from international sources to produce coins. They have established their reputation over the past four decades for their high quality design as exhibited by their innovative commemorative Gold and Silver bullion products. The only precious metal mint in New Zealand, the mint uses the tag-line “Minters of the South Pacific” and produces collector and bullion coins for a number of pacific nations, including Fiji, the Cook Islands, Niue and Tuvalu.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.