Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Very small mintage of 100 pieces worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Third release of the Nautical Ounce series.
- Coins are in Brilliant Uncirculated condition and delivered in a protective plastic capsule with a box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the Victoria in sail with a stylized compass in the background. The inscriptions "Nautical Ounce", “2019”, nautical instruments and the purity are listed along the rim.
- Reverse: Displays the official seal of Rwanda and the face value of 100 Francs.
Protect your Gold Nautical Ounce: coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This is the perfect coin for growing any Gold collection. Add this 1 oz Gold Rwanda Nautical Ounce Victoria coin to your cart today!
Very limited worldwide mintage of 100 coins, making each coin exclusive and ensuring premium appreciation. Auction results of the previous Rwanda 1 oz Gold Year of the Rooster issues achieved multiples of their initial issue price.
The Victoria was built by the Basques, one of the most reputed shipbuilders at the time, at the shipyard in the Spanish city of Ondarroa. The ship was named after Santa Maria de la Victoria de Triana, the church where Magellan took an oath of allegiance to the Spanish King, Charles V.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.