- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The next Star Trek foil note collection features Star Trek, The Next Generation. This first release features artwork from the Season 1 premiere episode, Encounter at Farpoint, Part 1. This special note also comes with a collector's album!
- Contains 0.1607 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Presented in a Star Trek themed protective sleeve. This first note in the Star Trek: The Next Generation Silver foil series also includes a limited edition seven-note collector's album to begin your collection. Each page is designed to complement the corresponding note, and includes a biography of each character.
- Limited mintage of 50,000 notes.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year, face value and metal content.
- Reverse: Features the colorized poster artwork from the premiere episode in Season 1, Encounter at Farpoint, Part 1. The original poster artwork was designed by Juan Ortiz.
- Guaranteed by the New Zealand Mint.
Begin your Star Trek: The Next Generation Silver note collection with this 5 gram foil note, complete with a seven-note collector's album. Add this 5 gram Encounter at Farpoint Part 1 foil note with Collector's Album to your cart today!
New Zealand Mint:
The New Zealand Mint is a privately owned company in Auckland, New Zealand. It is the only privately owned mint in New Zealand, purchasing refined Gold from international sources to produce coins. They have established their reputation over the past four decades for their high quality design as exhibited by their innovative commemorative Gold and Silver bullion products. The only Precious Metal mint in New Zealand, the mint uses the tag-line “Minters of the South Pacific” and produces collector and bullion coins for a number of pacific nations, including Fiji, the Cook Islands, Niue and Tuvalu.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.