Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 0.285 oz actual Gold weight.
- Comes in a Gold satin-like case with a custom red sleeve with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 1,500 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a stylized depiction of the pig. The ever-positive pig smiling under a raincloud. The image captures the essence of the animal’s character: courageous, resourceful, and confident no matter what it faces. Neither rain nor storm can keep a Pig down; they greet adversity with a smile and the will to forge ahead! Stylized swirls reminiscent of the animal’s corkscrew tail lend the image charm and movement. The Pig is flanked by the Chinese character for "pig".
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this Proof Gold Year of the Pig coin to your cart today!
The perfect gift or keepsake for a friend or loved one born in the Year of the Pig: 1911, 1923, 1935, 1947, 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995 and 2007.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.