Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains a total of 1.35 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each set includes the 1 oz, 1/4 oz and 1/10 oz coin with a face value of $100, $25, and $15, respectively.
- Comes in an oval-shaped display case, featuring a glossy timber-effect lid, presented in a colored illustrated shipper with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the Gold purity and face value.
- Reverse: Depicts domesticated pig amid stylized rocks and foliage including a peony flower. The design also incorporates the Chinese character for pig, the inscription "Year of the Pig" and The Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mint mark.
- Sovereign coins backed by the Australian government.
With a limited mintage of 1,500 sets, this beauty is sure to sell quickly. Add this spectacular 2018 Gold 3-Coin Year of the Pig Proof Set to your cart today!
The birth dates for people born in the Lunar Year of the Pig include 1923, 1935, 1947, 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007, and 2019. Those born in these years are said to be honest, loyal, sincere and generous with a calm temperament.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.