2018 Niue 1 oz Gold Czech Lion Reverse Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The Czech Lion was the first bullion coin produced by the Czech Republic and to celebrate the centennial of Czechoslovakia and the 25th Anniversary of the Czech Republic a Gold reverse proof is now being offered.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coins comes in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 600 coins.
- Obverse: A profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, issuing country, year of issue, the face value and the decorative Czech linden branch.
- Reverse: Features an image of a two-tailed Czech Lion, which is in the Coat of Arms for the Czech Republic. The heraldic beast guards the elaborate Crown of Saint Wenceslas and the shield bearing the national patron's emblem, the burning eagle.
- Guaranteed by the Czech Mint.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This amazing coin features a strong symbolism of the Czech nation. Add this 2018 Niue 1 oz Gold Czech Lion Reverse Proof coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.