- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver in a proof finish.
- Presented in an elegant themed box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, with her name and legal tender value "TWO DOLLARS" along the edge.
- Reverse: Depicts the magnificently colorized Red Dragon in battle against the White Dragon. They are pictured among engraved images of King Vortigern, his advisers and a young Merlin.
- Limited mintage of 2,000 coins.
The Red Dragon is well-known for its defeat of the White Dragon in old English mythology, which is a symbol of the Briton victory over the Saxons. This Silver collectible provides a unique experience with both the coin and its packaging. Add the 2019 Niue 2 oz Silver $5 Red Dragon coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.