2018 Mexico 1 oz Silver Libertad Antiqued Finish
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The beloved Silver Libertad series continues with the first-ever release of the 1 ounce Libertad in an Antiqued Finish. The limited mintage and first year of issue adds more collectible appeal to this coin, in addition to the stunning finish.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in a mint capsule.
- Limited mintage of 40,000 coins worldwide.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your Silver Libertad with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or jewelry bezel to your order.
This magnificent 1 oz Silver coin is a popular choice with its beautiful antiqued finish, along with its limited mintage. The coins are also minted at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2018 1 oz Silver Mexican Libertad Antiqued Finish coin to your cart today!
1 oz Silver Libertads
2018 is the first year the 1 ounce Silver Libertad has been released in an Antiqued Finish. 1982 was the year the Libertad was first struck in .999 fine 1 ounce Silver, with a Brilliant Uncirculated finish. The coin had a change in design after the 1996 release, then and again after the 1999 release, when the design changed to the current design of the 1 oz Silver Libertad. The original design from 1982 to 1996 was modeled after the famous Centenario Gold coin. 1 oz Silver Libertads have mintages that vary each year, and some years have mintages that are much lower than other bullion coins, adding to the 1 oz Silver Libertad series collectibility.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jan 3, 2019
This coin may have a high premium, but it makes up for it with it's beauty. This is my first antique finished coin and I have to say I love the look. It arrived quickly and in perfect condition. What more can you ask for?
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.