- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
There is a limited mintage of 2,000 coins only, for this first year of release of the Antiqued Finish Libertad in a 5 ounce size.
- Limited mintage of 2,000 coins worldwide.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in an original mint capsule.
- Obverse: Sculptural relief of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Handle your Silver Libertad with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This magnificent Antiqued Finish 5 oz Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its limited mintage and stunning finish, but also due to its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2018 5 oz Silver Mexican Libertad Antiqued Finish coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.