2018 Mexico 5 oz Silver Libertad Antiqued Finish (w/ Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The 5 ounce Libertad offers the traditional design in a larger size than its 1 ounce and 2 ounce counterparts. This 2018 release is the first-ever 5 ounce Libertad in a special Antiqued Finish.
There is a limited mintage of 2,000 coins only, with even less in special Mint packaging including a display box and numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 2,000 coins worldwide.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a capsule, with a display box and numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Sculptural relief of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Handle your Silver Libertad with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This magnificent Antiqued Finish 5 oz Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2018 5 oz Silver Mexican Libertad Antiqued Finish coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.