|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Struck in copper-nickel with a plain edge.
- Population of 2 coin at this grade level with 0 graded higher.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s PR-65 condition.
- Obverse: USA above a hole with 1852 below.
- Reverse: Features a series of laurel sprigs among heavy concentric die lines. No denomination is stated.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified $1 Pattern Gold Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this $1 Pattern Gold Dollar (J-138, Thin) graded PR-65 by PCGS to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 65|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.