2007 Australia 10 oz Silver Kookaburra BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Perth Mint continues their popular Silver Kookaburra series with a yearly changing design. The larger 10 oz size provides for even greater detail of the unique kookaburra design in stunning .999 fine Silver.
- Contains 10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of 5,993 coins.
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a kookaburra perched on a tree branch which is partially submerged in water, designed by Justin Graham.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The Perth Mint Silver Kookaburra coin features a new design each year, making them great for collecting. Add this 2007 Australia 10 oz Silver Kookaburra coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.