2007 Mexico 5 oz Silver Libertad BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
These magnificent Brilliant Uncirculated .999 fine 5 oz Silver coins are very popular with collectors and investors.
- Limited mintage of 3,000 coins worldwide.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your Silver Libertad by adding a five-coin tube to your order.
The 2013 Silver Libertad continues the beloved series that began in 1982. Add this 5 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
Silver Libertad coins are popular around the world for their limited mintages and exquisite design. The 5 oz Silver Libertads are produced in much lower numbers than their 1 oz Silver counterparts, creating even further collectible opportunity.
The 5 oz Silver Libertad has a large diameter of 65 mm, meaning the beautiful design of Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl behind the famous Winged Victory statue is shown in even greater detail. On the obverse, the detail in each of the Mexican coat of arms is magnified, making a classic design even more elegant.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.