- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 25 are wrapped together with plastic film. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: A profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, issuing country, year of issue, the face value and the decorative Czech linden branch.
- Reverse: Features an image of a two-tailed Czech Lion, which is in the Coat of Arms for the Czech Republic. The heraldic beast guards the elaborate Crown of Saint Wenceslas and the shield bearing the national patron's emblem, the burning eagle.
- Guaranteed by the Czech Mint.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
You won't find these coins on another North American website. Add this 2019 Niue Silver Czech Lion coin to your cart today!
A low mintage bullion coin with considerable artistic value.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jun 10, 2020
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.