Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This first release of the APMEXclusive® Republic of Chad Celtic Animals series features a striking image of an Irish Red Deer in .999 fine Silver. The 1 troy oz coin has a limited mintage of 5,000 coins worldwide.
The deer was the oldest creature in existence according to the Celts. The deer was a symbol of life, fertility and vitality while their antlers were a symbol of the tree of life. Each coin in the series will have a unique design and a different animal featured. The changing designs and limited mintages make this series an enticing series for collectors and investors alike.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- APMEXclusive® worldwide.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic capsules.
- Obverse: Features the coat of arms of the Republic of Chad, a shield that is supported by a goat and lion on either side. Below the shield is a medal and scroll with the national motto in French, "Unite, Travail, Progres", meaning Unity, Work, Progress in English.
- Reverse: Depicts a striking engraving of a full size Irish Red Deer with antlers. The design is made up of geometrical decorations over the deer, which is a Celtic form of art. Also included is the name of the coin and the series.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Chad government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Begin your collection of this artistic Republic of Chad Celtic Animals series with the first Silver coin in the series, featuring the Irish Red Deer. Add this 2019 Republic of Chad 1 oz Silver Irish Red Deer coin to your cart today!
Republic of Chad Celtic Animals Series
The Celtic Animals Series features 1 ounce Silver coins with an image of different animals, each with a Celtic artistic depiction. These coins have limited mintages, along with a changing design per release, adding to their collectibility. The Irish Red Deer is the first release of the series.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Cave Man
Date:Oct 7, 2019
Several series from Chad are doing very well. First coin in a 5k series. Came in Mint condition, could easily pass for a Proof coin. I’m shocked it’s not sold out. Only draw back, is there’s no clue on how many coins are going to be in the series, or how often they will come out. I will be looking at Chad more often. This series promises to be a good investment, and I sure don’t want to miss the next one.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.