Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Mintage of only 100 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 Gold.
- Coin comes in capsule in a box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the Barbados coat of arms along with the face value and purity. The Golden Shield of the Arms carries two Pride of Barbados flowers (the National Flower) and the Bearded Fig Tree (ficus Citrifolia). On either side of the shield are the supporters-on the right is a dolphin symbolic of the fishing industry and on the left is a Pelican, after Pelican Island, a small outcrop later incorporated into the Deep Water Harbour development. Above the shield is a helmet and mantling and on a wreath is the arm and hand of a Bajan holding two crossed pieces of sugar cane symbolic of the sugar industry. The Coat of Arms carries the motto "Pride and Industry."
- Reverse: Features two Seahorses with graphic images of ocean life in the background. The two are facing each other. One Seahorse is an adult and the second Seahorse is a young adult. The name of the coin, purity and year of issue is also on the reverse.
Protect your coins and capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
A great Gold bullion coin for any collector with a limited mintage. Add this beautiful Seahorse coin to your cart today!
Seahorses propel themselves by using a small fin on their back that flutters up to 35 times per second. Smaller pectoral fins located near the back of the head are used for steering.
There are 40 known species of the small marine fish and are named due to their head and neck resembling a horse. Seahorses prefer to swim in pairs with their tails linked together and mate for life.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Apmex worshiper
Date:Jul 20, 2019
Apmex has done it again. I cant describe the finess of this coin its so beautiful. The customer service is top notch. I have never experienced the quality of products recieved from this organization. Thankyou again for fulfilling my dreams.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition