Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This is the second coin depicting a leopard in the African Wildlife series. This North America APMEXclusive® has a mintage of 1,000 worldwide.
The leopard mother is called a leopardess. She will have a number of nurseries set up throughout her territory.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Displays the Somalian Coat of Arms and the date along with the face value of 1000 Shillings.
- Reverse: Features a leopard mother with her cub. The cub is on its hind legs pawing at his mother. The leopard mother is lying on the ground with a setting sun in the background.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This is the second year for an additional coin to be added to this very popular African Wildlife series. Add this 2019 1 oz Gold Somalian Leopard coin to your cart today!
The leopard baby is called a cub, and by ten days old the cub's eyes are open. Like many cat species, the leopard babies eyes are usually a denim-colored blue, which will change to bright yellow or gold slowly over 2 to 3 months.
60% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.