- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Mintage of 5,000 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 Silver.
- Coin comes in a protective capsule.
- Obverse: Features a portrait of three gentlemen: Ludolph Van Ceulen, he is famed for his calculation of Pi to 35 places; William Oughtred, the first who used the symbol p for the number and Archimedes, pi is also called Archimedes' constant. Near the bottom of the coin is the symbol for pi along with the face value of 3.14 dollars. The background has a pattern build of parts of the number pi.
- Reverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the inscriptions include the country of issue, face value, year of issue and the weight and fineness of the coin.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Solomon Islands government.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
A fantastic Silver coin paying tribute to one of the most widely known mathematical constant. Add this 1 oz Silver Number Pi coin to your cart today!
The number p is a mathematical constant. Originally defined as the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter, it now has various equivalent definitions and appears in many formulas in all areas of mathematics and physics. It is approximately equal to 3.14159. It has been represented by the Greek letter "p" since the mid-18th century, though it is also sometimes spelled out as "pi". It is also called Archimedes' constant.
93% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 14, 2020
The coins look great and arrived quickly. Each one also came with it's own plastic cover which was a nice unexpected touch. That might be in the description somewhere but obviously I missed it. Great way to commemorate Pi day and mine just so happened to be delivered on Pi day too!
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.