|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Series features the endangered Korean Tiger, also known as the Siberian Tiger. The legend says, that the last Korean Tiger was seen and hunted on Mount Daeduk in Gyeonju in 1922. According to statistics about 400 tigers remain living in the Far Eastern parts or Russia.
- Minted at KOMSCO, the mint of South Korea, with a limited mintage of only 500 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Medals are packaged in a presentation case with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depiction of the face of a fierce Korean tiger with its claws tearing through the image. Date, weight and "KOREAN TIGER" are also included in the design.
- Reverse: Artistically Korean map assembled from letters of the Korean alphabet, national emblem left and latent security feature right. Legend surrounding "Republic of Korea" and purity.
Protect your 1 oz Silver Tiger Proof medals from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Don't miss the chance of owning the 1st Proof Release of Korea's Silver Tiger series. Add one of these Korean Silver Tiger medals to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.