|Volume Discount Pricing|
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the MS-65 condition.
- Distribution of only 86,594 coins.
- Obverse: Features a kneeling figure of a Forty-Niner.
- Reverse: Shows a walking grizzly bear, the state emblem.
Protect and display the California Diamond Jubilee Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this graded 1925-S California Diamond Jubilee Half Dollar to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Mint Mark||S - San Francisco|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review