- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 25 are wrapped together with plastic film. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: A profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, issuing country, year of issue, the face value and the decorative Czech linden branch.
- Reverse: Features an image of a two-tailed Czech Lion, which is in the Coat of Arms for the Czech Republic. The heraldic beast guards the elaborate Crown of Saint Wenceslas and the shield bearing the national patron's emblem, the burning eagle.
- Guaranteed by the Czech Mint.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
You won't find these coins on another North American website. Add this 2020 Niue Silver Czech Lion coin to your cart today!
A bullion coin with a beautiful artistic design featuring symbols of the Czech Republic.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:La Quinta, CA
Date:Sep 19, 2020
I like the coin, but I'm not sure what Queen Elizabeth has to do with the country? I was only able to buy two, but it looks now as though APMEX has more Czech coins available. My wife is Czech and we're visiting the country next year for the first time.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
Date:Aug 6, 2020
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.