Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Mintage of 3,141 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 Silver.
- Coin comes in blister pack with the certificate of authenticity included.
- Obverse: Features a portrait of three gentlemen: Ludolph Van Ceulen, he is famed for his calculation of Pi to 35 places; William Oughtred, the first who used the symbol pi for the number and Archimedes, pi is also called Archimedes' constant. Near the bottom of the coin is the symbol for pi along with the face value of 3.14 dollars. The background has a pattern build of parts of the number pi.
- Reverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the inscriptions include the country of issue, face value, year of issue and the weight and fineness of the coin.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Solomon Islands government.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The most celebrated number in the world honored in proof quality. Add this 1 oz Silver Number Pi coin to your cart today!
Pi is an irrational number, which means that it is a real number which can't be expressed by a simple fraction.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.