- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Black Widow was created by editor and plotter Stan Lee, scripter Don Rico, and artist Don Heck. Black Widow was introduced as a Russian spy, an antagonist of the superhero Iron Man. She is also an agent of the fictional spy agency S.H.I.E.L.D. and a member of the superhero team the Avengers. It was firstly introduced in Tales of Suspense #52 in April 1964.
Natasha Romanoff was trained from a young age in the Red Room – a top secret spy facility. Today she is the Black Widow and stands shoulder-to shoulder with super soldiers, Asgardian gods and enhanced individuals of immense power.
- This coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver in Proof finish.
- Coin comes encapsulated inside a themed keepsake tin featuring a genuine Silver certificate of authenticity containing 2 grams of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of only 2,500 coins.
- This coin comes in a collectible tin with the outer design featuring actual theatrical images from the Black Widow movie.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the legal tender value of Fiji “One Dollar”.
- Reverse: This coin has a brilliant, Proof colorized finish with a design specific to Black Widow.
Along with the coin, you also receive a collectible Taskmaster lapel pin. Add this 2020 Silver Black Widow coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 20, 2021
This coin only has PROS. Beautiful and excellent design. Amazing quality! If you are a Marvel collector you just need it, that's it!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.