|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The series features changing designs every year, all with the same message referring to the well known phrase "Panta Rhei" (everything flows) by the famous Greek philosopher Heraclitus.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Sixth anniversary issue of Chronos series. Second issue with Tokelau legal tender.
- Coins will be in Premium Uncirculated Proof-Like condition and delivered in protective packaging.
- Limited mintage of 10,000.
- Obverse: Depicts a clock dial with ornaments showing the time 5 minutes to 12:00. The newly added denomination of $6 is located at the 6 o'clock mark. The 12 o'clock mark features "AG" which is the Latin abbreviation for Argentum.
- Reverse: Features the stylized Uroboros, a symbol for eternity, with a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II above the purity and weight below. Ornaments surrounding the center.
- Struck by the Pressburg Mint, Slovakia on LBMA certified blanks provided by SEMPSA JP, part of the Heimerle + Meule Group.
Add this beautiful and low mintage 1 oz Silver coin to your cart today!
The Pressburg Mint, also named Bratislavska Mincovna is based in Bratislava, Slovakia and revives the traditional history of the old mint of the country.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 9, 2021
The prooflike finish on this cannot be understated. It is incredible to see firsthand while reflecting the light. Exceptional. Highly recommend for anyone that wants to spend a few more bucks for a piece worth the price: if it came in gold I'd be a poor man.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.