- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 5 grams of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes laminated along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Low mintage of 5,000 pieces
- Obverse: Displays the Mongolian coat of arms along with the face value, Silver content and the mintage.
- Reverse: Features an ox decorated with flowers with a graphic background along with the face value.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Mongolia government.
Handle your Silver note with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This special banknote shows wonderfully the contrast between the different silver finishes as well as the brilliant color that has been expertly applied. Add this Lunar Silver Note to your cart today!
The Ox is the second symbol in the 12-year old cycle of the Chinese zodiac sign.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.