Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coins will be packaged in protective packaging.
- Two unique features for cutting-edge security, including precise radial lines and micro engraved laser maple leaf in the coin field.
- Obverse: Displays Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the $10 face value.
- Reverse: The reverse is designed by Celia Godkin and pays tribute to the maple leaf, long recognized around the world as a symbol of Canada, its people and the land itself. This particular coin pays tribute to a species of maple that is native to Canada: the sugar maple (Acer saccharum).
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add the 2 oz Silver $10 Twin Maples coin your cart today!
This coin will provide customers a unique opportunity to add a large bullion coin to their collection for a lower premium per ounce compared to other Silver bullion coins. Being one of the first of its kind will also help drive collectibility in future years.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.