Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited mintage of 1,000 coins worldwide.
- Each coin comes individually packaged in a unique, triangular protective capsule.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Obverse: Depicts fighting between the survivors, along with the Queen Elizabeth II effigy.
- Reverse: Depicts two scenes to communicate the journey of the Batavia. With the image of the ship viewed upright, the Batavia is shown to set sail in full glory. Flipping the coin to view the "1629" text upright depicts the ship in its final state, capsized shortly after wrecking in that year.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The popular bullion release of the Batavia Australian Shipwreck is followed by an Antiqued version with an even lower mintage! The design depicts the story of the shipwreck and events that followed on this Antiqued style coin. Don't miss your opportunity to add the 2019 Australia 1 oz Silver Batavia Shipwreck Antiqued finish coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.