Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The fourth coin in the Harry Potter Classic Coin Collection features the Boy Who Lived, Harry Potter.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver in Proof finish.
- Limited mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- Presented in beautiful wooden coin case and Harry Potter-themed packaging.
- Obverse: Features Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II effigy. Legal tender in Niue.
- Reverse: This coin has a brilliant, proof finish with a view of Harry, wand at the ready with his owl, Headwig.
With this coin, you get an incredible collector's piece that's part of a set perfect for any Potterhead! Add this Silver Harry Potter themed coin to your cart today!
Harry Potter is the widely popular series of novels written by J.K. Rowling. Its captivating stories are loved by a very wide audience, young and old. The premise of the story follows young Harry as he attends Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, learning to perform magic as he comes face to face with his archenemy, Lord Voldemort. Whether you read the books or watch the films, the miraculous adventures of Harry Potter never seem to cease—nor do we want them to!
HARRY POTTER characters, name and related indicia are & Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. WB SHIELD: © & WBEI. WIZARDING WORLD trademark and logo © & Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Publishing Rights © JKR. (s19)
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.