|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 4||$658.00||$664.85||$685.42|
|5 - 24||$648.00||$654.75||$675.00|
|25 - 74||$638.00||$644.65||$664.58|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
In late 2020, the U.S. Mint produced a small run of Silver Eagles at San Francisco to help meet unprecedented demand. These coins, identified only by sealed monster boxes, have been sealed according to the MintDirect® process, guaranteeing their origin.
The U.S. Mint does not sell bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to a handful of authorized purchasers, like APMEX, who then sell the coins to the public.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 1,000,000 coins!
- This MintDirect® tube contains 20 Silver American Eagles for a total Silver weight of 20 oz.
- Multiples of 100 are packaged in five 20-coin mint tubes, which will be placed into a Silver Eagle APMEX® Mini Monster Box (9 3/4” x 2 1/2” x 3 1/2”).
- APMEX® Mini Monster Boxes hold Silver Eagle tubes and are stackable with other APMEX® MintDirect® Singles storage boxes and the APMEX® Monster Box.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and store your tubes in a secure U.S. Mint Monster Box.
MintDirect® tubes are the perfect way to begin your investment in Silver bullion. Add the 2020 Silver American Eagle MintDirect® tube to your cart today!
APMEX uses a special machine for this sealing process to ensure the products you receive are sealed completely, once they are removed directly from the mint boxes. The mint tubes are placed on the conveyor leading into the machine and the sealing process seals both ends of each tube with tamper-evident packaging. If this tube has been opened in any way, you will know it. After the process is completed, the tube is removed from the machine and then checked to ensure the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished tube of MintDirect® 2020 1 oz Silver American Eagle Coins.
Once completed, the MintDirect® tubes are stored back in the vault until they are ordered by our customers. By using this process, APMEX can guarantee the coins you receive are in exactly the same condition and packaging as they were when they left the United States Mint.
The MintDirect® process provides you the assurance this product has not been opened, sorted or searched. Click here to learn all about MintDirect® products from APMEX.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not guarantee protection from spotting or tarnishing that normally occurs in chemically active metals, such as Gold, Silver and Platinum.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.