- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coins will be delivered in a protective capsule.
- Obverse: Features a close-up of the face of the saber-tooth tiger. Next to the face is a close-up image of the saber-tooth. Above the tiger is the series name, coin name and year of issue. Fineness and weight are below the image.
- Reverse: Depicts the Democratic Republic of Congo coat of arms and the denomination.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Republic of Congo government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
A silver rarity you don't want to miss out on owning. Add one of these Saber-Tooth Tiger coins to your collection today!
The smilodon belonged to the extinct genus of the saber-toothed cats, which were common throughout America.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jan 14, 2021
This Silver coin is stunning. I compliment APMEX on a very timely delivery and love the way they packaged this coin in a clear sealed plastic capsule. This entire coin series is a great addition to anyone's collection. Very low mintage which makes it attractive to own.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.