- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Graded and guaranteed by NGC as being in Mint State-70 condition, and the exclusive coat of arms label.
- Early Release designation guarantees the coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of release.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Silver Libertad in style by choosing from our large selection of presentation and gift boxes.
This magnificent 1 oz Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2020 1 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin in MS-70 condition to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.