The Market is Moving! Act Now!
Currently Out of Stock
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
These Silver Half Crowns were struck during the reign of King George V (1910-1936). George V ruled during a turbulent time in European history, having to deal with World War I and the subsequent fallout as Germany grew more and more disgruntled.
- Actual Silver weight of 0.2273 oz. 0.500 fine.
- Struck from 1928-1936 during the reign of King George V (1910-1936).
- These coins are in Average Circulated condition.
- Obverse: Head of George V left.
- Reverse: Coat of arms flanked by crowned monograms.
Protect your coins by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add these Silver Half Crowns to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.