|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
With a mintage of only 75,000, this Silver Eagle, the first ever to bear a privy mark, is an exciting new addition to the popular Proof Silver Eagle series and will make an excellent addition to any collection of modern rarities.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 75,000 coins.
- Features a privy mark celebrating the 75th anniversary of the end of World War II.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the flawless PR-70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Proof Silver Eagles provide an excellent opportunity to add collectible value to a product with high bullion content. Add this 2020 Proof Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70 DCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||W - West Point|
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.