Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Quadrant Ox set consists of four coins that each comprise one quarter of a circle. When arranged together the coins form a circle with a square in the center reminiscent of the first currency of the Chinese empire. These ‘ban liang’ coins were first cast during the Qin Dynasty around 200BCE. The four contemporary releases portray a unified composition comprising five oxen in a rural Chinese landscape with select colored elements.
- Contains total of 4 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- The four-coin set is presented in a classic display case with a clear magnetic lid. The case is packaged in a beautifully illustrated shipper and accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 1,500 coins.
- Obverse: The Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination, the coin’s weight and fineness, and the 2021 year-date are shown on the coin’s obverse. The propeller inset is bordered by a pattern of lines portraying wind and movement.
- Reverse: The top coin’s reverse portrays an ox plowing a field with mountains in the background. The right-sided coin’s reverse depicts a pair of oxen and a dragonfly in front of a tree. On the left-sided coin, the reverse design features an adult ox standing on grass with a dragonfly. The bottom coin’s reverse portrays a calf laying on the grass.
Add this unique, highly sculptural Silver Year of the Ox Quadrant coin set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.