- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Mintage of only 100 coins!
- APMEXclusive® worldwide.
- Coin comes in a box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the Bank of the Lao P.D.R., located in Vientiane and is the central bank of Laos. Also included is the face value, purity and weight.
- Reverse: Features a front view of a tiger with its mouth open and the teeth are showing, giving an indication that the tiger has given a warning sign of its presence. He is surrounded by forest foliage. Also included is the year of issue, purity and weight.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Laos government.
Don't handle your Gold with bare hands. To avoid damage from the oils in your skin add these cotton gloves to your order.
A great Gold bullion coin for any collector with a limited mintage. Add this 2021 Laos 1 oz Gold Tiger coin to your cart today!
Nam Et-Phou Louey National Park
Indochinese tiger (Panthera tigris corbetti) is a tiger subspecies occurring in Myanmar, Thailand, Lao PDR, Viet Nam, Cambodia and southwestern China. They prefer mostly forested habitats such as tropical rainforests, evergreen forest, deciduous forest, tropical and subtropical dry broadleaf forest.
Laos Gold & Silver Coins
This is only the second release in this series featuring the rare tiger. Each year a new design features the tiger. This Gold bullion program has become popular not only with bullion buyers but also collectors who want to own each design. The first gold coin in the Laos bullion program presented a tiger emerging from the forest and become a very popular brilliant uncirculated coins for collectors and investors. The limited gold coin sold out immediately. There are very few bullion coins issues by the country of Laos The country of Laos has issued numerous proof coins in the past with exceptional designs.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.