- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 4,000.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: The reverse design by Canadian artist Lisa Thomson-Khan features a colour portrait of the official floral emblem of the Northwest Territories, the mountain avens (Dryas octopetala), surrounded by a stylized floral pattern.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Fits in a bezel: The 27 mm diameter allows your coin to fit in a bezel, which will transform your coin into a beautiful pendant necklace.
Collect them all! Add this 1/4 oz Silver $3 Floral Emblems NW Territories Mountain Aven coin to your cart today!
The official floral emblem of the Northwest Territories, the mountain avens (Dryas octopetala) is one of the many wildflowers that signal the arrival of spring in the Arctic. It has hit peak bloom on this pure silver coin, but don't let those silky cream-coloured petals fool you! This member of the rose family is extremely cold hardy, with small leathery leaves and a short stem that keeps it close to the ground in rocky or wind-swept landscapes.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.