Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Encapsulated in an NGC holder, grading this coin a perfect Mint State-70 Early Release.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Add this 2020 5 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
Silver Libertad coins are popular around the world for their limited mintages and exquisite design. The 5 oz Silver Libertads are produced in much lower numbers than their 1 oz Silver counterparts, creating even further collectible opportunity.
The 5 oz Silver Libertad has a large diameter of 65 mm, meaning the beautiful design of Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl behind the famous Winged Victory statue is shown in even larger detail. On the obverse, the detail in each of the Mexican coat of arms is magnified, making a classic design even more elegant.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.