Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Extremely limited mintage of 1,000 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a capsule with mint box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The weight, purity, country of issue and an the bald eagle emblem.
- Reverse: Features a CoinJewels coin that contains the peach pits. The design features a peach farm and the State Flag.
- This coin is authorized by the federally recognized sovereign nation of Mesa Grande.
Collect them all! Add this 2021 1 oz Silver Treasures of the United States Georgia Peach Pits coin to your cart today!
Treasures of the U.S. Series:
Collectors can marvel at the unparalleled detail, find hidden illustrations of state culture, and learn many interesting facts about the states and their discoveries. All of the items inside the coins are natural items, varying in value and scarcity but all are important elements for the state they represent. With a mintage of just 1,000, collectors can be sure about the rarity of this inspiring set as we walk through history around the nation and celebrate the 50 states like never before.
Georgia is a commercial leader of the southeast region. The state ranks first in the production of peanuts, pecans, lima beans and pimiento peppers. Atlanta has become the leading transportation center of the southeast, in addition to being host to the Masters Golf Tournament, which is played at the Augusta National every first week of April.
Georgia is known as the Peach State. Peaches are a pivotal piece of Georgia's agricultural economy. A little-known fact; peach pits contain small amounts of hydrogen cyanide, so it's recommended not to ingest large quantities of raw peach pits.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.