Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
In ancient Greek mythology, Zeus was worshiped as the supreme ruler of Mount Olympus and the Pantheon of gods that lived there. He was the god of the sky and weather, law, justice, morals and fate, and the spiritual leader of both gods and men.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Mintage of only 100 coins.
- Housed in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination, the coin's weight and fineness, and the 2021 year-date.
- Reverse: Depicts a bearded Zeus rising up into a storm sky wielding his thunderbolt and scepter with an eagle flying above his shoulder. The design includes the inscription "ZEUS" and The Perth Mint's "P" mint mark.
- Tuvalu legal tender.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The Perth Mint will release no more than 100 of the 1 oz Gold Gods of Olympus Zeus BU coins. Add this coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.