You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing
- Product Details
- Sell Palladium to Us
No bullion Palladium Eagle coins were produced in 2020, making this coin the only 2020 option for investors looking to collect this popular series.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Palladium.
- Low mintage of 10,000 pieces, the lowest of the series to date.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-70 grade.
- Obverse: A young depiction of Liberty with a winged Phrygian cap, reminiscent of the Roman god Mercury. Adapted from Adolph Weinman's classic design first used on the Mercury dime in 1916.
- Reverse: A majestic eagle perched atop a rock. This design, also created by Adolph Weinman, has been used since 1907 on the American Institute of Architects' annual Gold Medal.
- Features the West Point Mint's "W" mint mark and an attractive burnished finish.
Palladium Eagle releases to date have been among the best-selling new products from the U.S. Mint in recent history. Containing a full oz of Palladium and featuring stunning, historic designs, this fourth issue of the newest American Eagle series is an excellent choice for diversifying your investments with Palladium. Add the 2020 Palladium Eagle to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|W - West Point
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.