- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Each honored tribe is paired with an original Native American weapon that they may have used in battles amongst one another and immigrants over many centuries. The obverses are hand sculpted so that the collector can enjoy a high level of detail in these diverse armaments.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in a protective plastic capsule inside a black display box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 1,500 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts a hand sculpted image of a Native American war shield.
- Reverse: Features a striking image of a Seminole tribe member dressed in traditional war dress with his weapon, the blowgun.
- All of the coins in the series are authorized by the federally recognized sovereign nation of Jamul. This detail can be seen on the rim of the coin.
Add this unique piece of Native American culture to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.