Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Attica, Athens AR Tetradrachm 455-440 BC. 17.18 grams.
- These coins have been attributed to the Parliament collection, a hoard of Athenian Owls that were recently discovered.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the Choice About Uncirculated condition of the coin.
- This coin has been designated as being in Fine Style by NGC representing the work of a master die engraver.
- Strike: 5/5, Surface: 5/5.
- Obverse: Head of Athena right, in crested Attic helmet ornamented with three olive leaves above visor and spiral palmette on bowl, wearing a round earring with central boss.
- Reverse: "A O E", owl standing three-quarters right, head facing, olive sprig and crescent moon behind; all within an incuse square.
Protect and display your Attica Athens Silver Tetradrachm Owl in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Attica Athens Silver Tetradrachm coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.