- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Beautiful purple saxifrage (Saxifraga oppositifolia) is known as aupaluktunnguat in Inuktitut, one of Nunavut's four official languages. This star-shaped flower is one of Canada's northernmost wildflower species. It's also one of the first signs of spring in the Arctic, where its speedy re-emergence after a harsh winter is symbolic of the hardy, determined nature of the region's inhabitants. Coin Highlights:
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 4,000.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: The reverse design by Canadian artist Lisa Thomson-Khan features a colored portrait of the official floral emblem of Nunavut, the purple saxifrage (Saxifraga oppositifolia).
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Fits in a bezel: The 27 mm diameter allows your coin to fit in a bezel, which will transform your coin into a beautiful pendant necklace.
Collect them all! Add this 1/4 oz Silver $3 Floral Emblems Purple Saxifrage coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.