- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This stunning 2021 1 oz Silver coin pays tribute to the Zodiac sign Pisces. This is an APMEXclusive® and comes in tamper-evident packaging (TEP). Each coin is secured in themed Signs of the Zodiac TEP.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Housed in TEP - RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish along with the themed Signs of the Zodiac Series style card.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II along with the Tuluma, which is the national symbol of Tokelau. The Tuluma is a wooden tackle box used by the fishermen of Tokelau, inscribed with “Tokelau mot e Atua” meaning “Tokelau for God,” referencing the influence of Christianity in Tokelau.
- Reverse: Shows the image of the fish, the symbol for Pisces. The inscription Pisces is between the two fish and above the inscription is a graphic symbol for Pisces. Surrounding the image are the 12 zodiac constellations.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Government of Tokelau.
Protect your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
A wonderful coin for anyone born under the Pisces Zodiac sign. Add this Pisces Silver coin to your cart today!
Pisces are born between February 19 and March 20. One of the traits of those born under this sign is that they are selfless and compassionate. The ruling planet is Neptune and the element is Water.
APMEX now is offering a brand new series that is exclusive, The Zodiac Series. This series includes all 12 signs of the zodiac in 1 oz brilliant uncirculated coins as well in a specially designed tamper-evident packaging. Each coin has a wonderful design which represents a particular Zodiac sign.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.