- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .713 oz of Silver.
- Mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- Comes in a box with a certificate of authenticity from the Monnaie de Paris.
- Obverse: Design paying tribute to the most famous wizard, Harry Potter, alongside Albus Dumbledore, Headmaster of the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
- Reverse: Engraved with the coat of arms of The Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry. The animals of the four houses are shown here above the school's motto "Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus" meaning "Don't tickle a sleeping dragon". Underneath the coat of arms is the face value as well as the Harry Potter logo.
- Certified by the Monnaie de Paris.
This unique Silver coin would be a great addition to any collection or an ideal gift for a Harry Potter enthusiast. Add this 2021 Silver €10 Harry Potter Proof coin to your cart today!
Created by JK Rowling and first published in 1997, Harry Potter is a mythical saga following the adventures of a young wizard and his years at The Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry fighting against the dark wizard Voldemort. The series has sold more than 50 million copies since it was first released and has been adapted into 8 films.
WIZARDING WORLD characters, names and related indicia are © & TM Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. WB SHIELD: © & TM WBEI. Publishing Rights © JKR. (s20)
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.