Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/2 gram of .9999 fine Gold.
- Uniquely shaped into the form of a magical lamp.
- Comes in the original capsule with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 15,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the crest of the Republic of Palau along with an image of a kayak that symbolizes the migration of Palau's population. The crest features Neptune holding a trident with a chest of treasure to his right and a mermaid on his left along with the inscription "RAINBOW'S END". Above the crest is the inscription "REPUBLIC OF PALAU" with the denomination of $1 at the base of the coin.
- Reverse: Depicts the magical lamp from one of the world's most famous fairy tales, Aladdin.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Palau government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This unique Gold coin would be a perfect addition to any collection. Fulfill your wishes and add this Magical Lamp Gold coin to your cart today!
The tales of One Thousand and One Nights are a collection of Middle Eastern and Indian stories with no known author. One of the most famous stories in the collection is Aladdin, which tells the tale of a young man, his magical lamp, and the genie it holds within. Aladdin discovers this mysterious lamp in an abandoned cave and soon is granted three wishes from the genie living inside. Before the lamp was found in the cave it had been left somewhere in the sands of the desert by a powerful sorcerer who had intended to punish and trap the genie.
CIT Gold Coins
Coin Invest Trust (CIT), located in the small European country of Liechtenstein, produces Gold coins for countries around the world. Since its founding in 1970, this company has gained an outstanding worldwide reputation for its innovative and revolutionary coins of premium quality. Smartminting© technology, developed by CIT in 2016, pushes the boundaries of the standards in the commemorative coin industry. This technology enables CIT to strike coins in higher relief without the need for additional metal and can increase the surface area of a coin by as much as 183%.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.